Pages

Header

Figuring out how to navigate life as a Navy spouse and homeschool our three kids. Sometimes, at the end of the day, all I can manage to do is make pancakes for supper...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 4/1/11

Dear Week Two,

I don't like you very much.

Respectfully,

Joy


I worked really hard this week and I feel like I should have more to show for it, BUT I know that what I did accomplish was good, it was reasonable and it was right on track for my ultimate goal.

That being said, this weeks weight loss is:

Two Pounds!!!

Over the last 2 weeks I have lost 11 lbs. I know the second week is tough so I'm hoping for another bigger number next week. I did really well with the cardio this week, need to come up with a strength training routine.

No real creative weight comparisons this week but here are a couple:

Two packages of butter.
Large jar of peanut butter.

Gotta get the hooligans to the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment