Pages

Header

Figuring out how to navigate life as a Navy spouse and homeschool our three kids. Sometimes, at the end of the day, all I can manage to do is make pancakes for supper...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 3/25/11


I know all of you have been waiting with baited breath for my first "official" weigh in. When I weighed on Monday (midday) I weighed 236 lbs. My typical weight first thing in the morning before that was 234. This morning I weighed first thing and that will be my standard weigh in time and GUESS WHAT???? I dropped NINE POUNDS! Down to 227, yahoo!!!!! What an encouraging start to this long journey. I've also been rolling around my ultimate goal for weight loss and I'd like to get back down to 155-160. Including what I lost this week that would be a grand total of 81 lbs. That's about as much as Aiden and Madaline's current weights combined. No wonder my knees crunch when I walk upstairs!
Here are some things to compare this weeks weight loss to:

3 whole chickens
1 bag of flour and a can of Crisco
Emma's birth-weight
2 bricks
36 cups of shredded cheese

Fun huh?!


















No comments:

Post a Comment