Pages

Header

Figuring out how to navigate life as a Navy spouse and homeschool our three kids. Sometimes, at the end of the day, all I can manage to do is make pancakes for supper...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Focus

I've been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time but I couldn't decide what my focus would be. Kids? Homeschooling? Weight loss? Life as a Navy spouse? Trying to live in a more frugal manner? My conclusion was why pick one thing? My life is all these things and all combine to form my daily adventures, triumphs, struggles, wig-outs and moments of pure joy.

I currently live in Jacksonville, FL. Over the past 2 1/2 years we moved from CA and have since resided in GA, RI and now here. I'm the mom of 3 amazing children under the age of 6. Just before Christmas we added an 8 month old yellow lab to mix, I wasn't feeling busy or challenged enough. We recently decided to homeschool after a review of our finances proved what I had been suspecting, we couldn't afford private school and ever get out of debt. I am married to the hardest working most honorable man I know. We have an amazing love story, sometimes I need to remind myself of it though.

I want this blog to share my life with you. I often don't feel like I have amazing original thoughts and that I often resort to standing on the shoulders of giants but I hope that I can be an encouragement to those of you in the same boat, or one that is similar to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment